职称职务 研究员 （博导）
Kui Luo, Ph.D
Professor, Ph.D. supervisor
National Engineering Research Center for Biomaterials, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
Cell Phone: +86 15680080044; +86 13548002442
E–mail addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
· 09/2009-09/2011,Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Utah, USA (Advisor: Jindrich Kopecek, Distinguished professor, A member of the National Academy of Engineering, USA)
· 09/2006-07/2009, Ph.D., National Engineering Research Center for Biomaterials, Sichuan University, China (Advisor: Prof. Zhongwei Gu)
· 09/2004-08/2006, M.S. Candidate, Department of Chemistry, Sichuan University, China (Advisor: Prof. Rugang Xie)
· 11/2013-Present, Professor, National Engineering Research Center for Biomaterials, Sichuan University, China
· 04/2012-10/2013, Associate Professor, National Engineering Research Center for Biomaterials, Sichuan University, China
· 07/2009-04/2012, Assistant Professor, National Engineering Research Center for Biomaterials, Sichuan University, China
N-(2-hydroxypropyl)methacrylamide (HPMA) and peptide dendritic polymers based stimuli-responsive and nanoscale drug/gene delivery vehicles and imaging probes for cancer diagnosis and therapy.
l Endogenous stimuli-responsive biodegradable polymer-drug conjugates as nanomedicine for cancer therapy.
l Environment-responsive imaging probes for cancer diagnosis.
l Environment-responsive biodegradable polymeric gene delivery vehicles.
l Functional nanoscale hybrids as theranostic nanomedicine for cancer treatment.
RESEARCH PROJECTS DETAILS
1. 2014.01-2017.12, Multifunctionalized peptide dendrimer-copolymer hybrid as multi-stimuli drug delivery systems. National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51373104, 800,000 RMB) (PI)
2. 2012.01-2014.12, Peptide dendritic polymer based nanoscale MRI contrast agents. National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81101099, 240,000 RMB) (PI)
3. 2012.01-2015.12, Biomaterials used in soft tissue repair and its intraoperative repair. The National Science and Technology Support Program (No. 2012BAI17B06-1, 300,000 RMB) (PI)
4. 2012.03-2014.12, Functional MRI contrast agents for glioblastoma multiforme diagnose. Excellent Young Teachers Program of Sichuan University (No. 2012SCU04A06, 200,000 RMB) (PI)
1. Dayi Pan, Wenchuan she, Chunhua Guo, Kui Luo*, Qiangying Yi, Zhongwei Gu*. PEGylated dendritic diaminocyclohexyl-platinum conjugates as pH-responsive drug delivery vehicles with enhanced tumor accumulation and antitumor efficacy. Biomaterials 2014, in press, DOI: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2014.09.006. (IF 8.312)
2. Wenchuan She, Kui Luo*, Gang Cheng, Yanyan Geng, Bin He, Zhongwei Gu*. PEGylated dendritic macromolecules as pH-sensitive and potential liver tumor targeting drug delivery systems. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology 2014, in press, DOI: 10.1166/jbn.2014.1865. (IF 7.578)
3. Ning Li, Na Li, Qiangying Yi, Kui Luo*, Chunhua Guo, Dayi Pan, Zhongwei Gu*. Amphiphilic peptide dendritic copolymer-doxorubicin nanoscale conjugate self-assembled to enzyme-responsive anti-cancer agent. Biomaterials 2014, 35(35), 9529-9545. (IF 8.312)
4. Chengyuan Zhang, Dayi Pan, Kui Luo*, Ning Li, Chunhua Guo, Xiuli Zheng and Zhongwei Gu*. Dendrimer-doxorubicin conjugate as enzyme-sensitive and polymeric nanoscale drug delivery vehicle for ovarian cancer therapy. Polymer Chemistry 2014, 5, 5227-5235. (IF 5.368). (Front Cover)
5. Chengyuan Zhang, Dayi Pan, Kui Luo*, Wenchuan She, Chunhua Guo, Yang Yang, Zhongwei Gu*. Peptide dendrimer-doxorubicin conjugate based nanoparticle as enzyme-responsive drug delivery system for cancer therapy. Advanced Healthcare Materials. 2014, 3, 1299-1308. (IF 4.88).
6. Kui Luo, Bin He, Yao Wu, Youqing Shen*, Zhongwei Gu*. Functional and biodegradable dendritic macromolecules as efficient and nontoxic gene vectors. Biotechnology Advances 2014, 32, 818-830. (Invited, IF 8.905)
7. Acharaporn Duangjai1, Kui Luo1, Yan Zhou1, Jiyuan Yang, Jindřich Kopeček*. Combination cytotoxicity of backbone degradable HPMA copolymer gemcitabine and platinum conjugates toward human ovarian carcinoma cells. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 2014, 87, 187-196. (1Equally contributed to this paper) (IF 4.245)
8. Yang Yang, Dayi Pan, Kui Luo*, Li Li, Zhongwei Gu*. Biodegradable and amphiphilic block copolymer–doxorubicin conjugate as polymeric nanoscale drug delivery vehicle for breast cancer therapy. Biomaterials 2013, 34(33), 8430-8443. (IF 7.604)
9. Wenchuan She, Ning Li, Kui Luo*, Chunhua Guo, Gang Wang, Yanyan Geng, Zhongwei Gu*. Dendronized heparin−doxorubicin conjugate based nanoparticle as pH-responsive drug delivery system for cancer therapy. Biomaterials 2013, 34(9), 2252–2264. (IF 7.604)
10. Wenchuan She, Kui Luo*, Chengyuan Zhang, Gang Wang, Yanyan Geng, Li Li, Bin He, Zhongwei Gu*. The potential of self-assembled, pH-responsive nanoparticles of mPEGylated peptide dendron−doxorubicin conjugates for cancer therapy. Biomaterials 2013, 34(5), 1613–1623. (IF 7.604)
11. Rui Zhang1, Kui Luo1, Jiyuan Yang, Monika Sima, Yongen Sun, Margit M. Janát-Amsbury, Jindřich Kopeček*. Synthesis and evaluation of a backbone biodegradable multiblock HPMA copolymer nanocarrier for the systemic delivery of paclitaxel. Journal of Controlled Release 2013, 166(1), 66–74. (1Equally contributed to this paper) (IF 7.618)
12. Kui Luo, Caixia Li, Li Li, Wenchuan She, Gang Wang*, Zhongwei Gu*. Arginine functionalized peptide dendrimers as potential gene delivery vehicles. Biomaterials 2012, 33(19), 4917–4927. (IF 7.404)
13. Kui Luo, Gang Liu, Wenchuan She, Qiaoying Wang, Gang Wang, Bin He, Hua Ai*, Qiyong Gong, Bin Song, Zhongwei Gu*. Gadolinium-labeled peptide dendrimers with controlled structures as potential magnetic resonance imaging contrast agents. Biomaterials 2011, 32(31), 7951–7960. (IF 7.882)
14. Kui Luo, Gang Liu, Yao Wu, Bin He, Qiyong Gong, Bin Song, Hua Ai*, Zhongwei Gu*. Multifunctional gadolinium-based dendritic macromolecules as liver targeting imaging probes. Biomaterials 2011, 32(10), 2575–2585. (IF 7.882)
15. Kui Luo, Caixia Li, Gang Wang, Yu Nie, Bin He,* Yao Wu, Zhongwei Gu*. Peptide dendrimers as efﬁcient and biocompatible gene delivery vectors: Synthesis and in vitro characterization. Journal of Controlled Release 2011, 155(1), 77–87. (IF 7.160)
16. Kui Luo, Jiyuan Yang, Pavla Kopeckova, Jindrich Kopecek*. Biodegradable multiblock N-(2-hydroxypropyl)methacrylamide polymers via reversible addition-fragmentation chain transfer polymerization and click chemistry. Macromolecules 2011, 44(8), 2481–2488. (IF 5.167)
17. Hui Yuan1, Kui Luo1, Yusi Lai, Yuji Pu, Bin He*, Gang Wang, Yao Wu and Zhongwei Gu*. A novel poly(L-glutamic acid) dendrimer based drug delivery system with both pH-sensitive and targeting functions. Molecular Pharmaceutics 2010, 7(4), 953–962. (1Equally contributed to this paper) (IF 5.40)
18. Kui Luo, Gang Liu, Xiaowei Zhang, Wenchuan She, Bin He, Yu Nie, Li Li, Yao Wu, Zhirong Zhang, Qiyong Gong, Fabao Gao, Bin Song, Hua Ai,* Zhongwei Gu*. Functional L-Lysine Dendritic Macromolecules as Liver-Imaging Probes. Macromolecular Bioscience 2009, 9(12), 1227–1236. (Front Cover)